


Today my best bud Kindra came over with her kids. Esther kept wanting to stand on the chair but looking ever so cute. Gideon is 6 weeks old now! We had a good time. The best part of the visit was...... she brought dinner for us ( already prepared) so I wouldn't have to cook tonight--since John is still gone. What an amazing friend! Thanks girl.
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
3 just gotta say::
Hey didn't she just have that baby? I hope you brought her some good grub when she had him! haha
as a matter of fact I did smarty pants. someones feeling better eh?
You are totally welcome, girlfriend. Esther always loves hanging with her "cousins". I totally forgot you took pics..they are so cute. Love ya.
Post a Comment