


It happened. I finally lost my 2nd tooth! I was a little upset with my mom at first because she pulled it and it hurt a little bit. But I must admit I got over it pretty quick when my mom said dad would bring me a special prize from Sacramento. heheehee. My bottom tooth still hasn't come out and since the one behind it has been there for a year, the dentist said he would have to pull it. I'm hoping the tooth fairy will bring me $20.00, but my mom said don't count on it.
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
2 just gotta say::
Yeah Micah!! I knew it would happen soon. Love ya, gamma
20 bucks...wow things sure have changed since I was a kid...I will lose a tooth again for THAT much. Congrats, kiddo.
Post a Comment