


Being the fun and exciting Mom that I am, I thought it would be a good idea to get on Micahs bike and ride around the street. I wasn't sitting on the seat for fear I would brake it with my weight, so I was just peddling along sorta standing. Well, next thing I know I feel and hear a clunk which was the chain falling off, and with no time to stop, the bike did a back wheelie and hurled me over the handle bars. OUCH is correct. I ended up landing on my chin and top of my thighs, with my butt in the air. Now that it has been about 8 hours, I can sorta LOL because it must have been a site. Sarah bless her heart, helped me right away with putting the bike back in the garage. Then all the kids go me into bed, with a glass of water, ice for the injury, a magazine and made me adorable cards--so sweet. I am still in a lot of pain. It hurts to smile, chew etc. And so I have realized I am no longer the young kid who loved to do crazy bike rides, at least I should get one my size--ya think? p.s. the bike is o.k. John fixed her all up!!
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
7 just gotta say::
Oh My gosh friend! I am so sorry! That look slike it really hurts! :( I hope you feel better soon cause we cant have you not smiling and laughing at my jokes! ;) Feel better and I will see you monday. Let me know if you need anything, more ice, band-airds, training wheels. he,heeee, Sorry couldnt resist.
I admire your spirit, Jo. At least the bruise is a pretty color!
You are working that bruise...you go girl!! Hey, it's all the rage with cool moms I've heard. :)
ok, it looked much worse in person today, did you get that looked at? Are you sure you didnt break anything? Ugh!
Wow, I hurt for you! I hope you're feeling better as the color fades to a nice greenish yellow. That's so sweet how your kids took care of you.
YOWCH! Hey, if you're gonna live and have fun, you're gonna have some battle wounds. I think it's cool, although I wish it didn't have to hurt so dang bad! Your kids are so sweet! :-)
i agree, i hope you didn't break anything...and your kids ARE so sweet...must have gotten it from their mama. :)
Post a Comment