I fell asleep today while reading a book and next thing I know, the kids are dressing me up!
They put this awesome beanie on me.
And as they put on the t.v. very loudly I awoke. Where do they get this sense of humor from? Surely not John or I? They even managed to take my picture many times, all awhile I was napping. Wacky kids.
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
3 just gotta say::
that is too funny Joanna :-) Loved having ya guys here today..wish I would have taken pics of some of your cannonballs.
uuummmm...........your kidding right? You ARE SO like that! You dork! ;) Enjoyed seeing you today, hope your spirtis lift some. :)
Your kids rock!!!
Post a Comment