Monday, July 20, 2009

old friends

Micah and Flynn chillin the hall
Quyen, John, Kevin, and Dave all hung out back in the days. Dave and his wife are visiting from Ohio and so Kevin and Quyen came down from San Jose area to visit. We took the long hour drive to 29 palms (Dave's sister lives there with her family) to see all of them for a few hours to catch up. It was so good to see the old gang again

Dave, John and Kevin

3 just gotta say::

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, but I have one thing to say: John's Sesame Street t-shirt shows up in a lot of these pictures. Does that boy need some new clothes??? Or is that a fave of his?? I love it! :-)
Chargie

Sarah said...

Thats so funny you say that, he loves the thing, I was telling the lady I'm sitting next to (Quyen) the same thing! HAHAHHHHAHAHH

JoAnna said...

had fun