We went to a water park in Banning today with our home school group and had a ton of fun for very and I mean very little money! Here are a few snap shots from the day.Ryanne having fun under the water falls (what sore elbow? hehe)
That's our girl Sarah's feet coming down the slide
Morgan and Christy posing for the camera.........NOT
Seth lovin' the pool too "look at me with no life vest on"
Micah his friend Jack and Seth enjoying some fun dip from the snack bar!
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
2 just gotta say::
That was REALLY fin. Cant wait to go again on Thursday. My kids are going to be oozing chlorine come August. ;)
I hear ya! I think they are all finaly old enough to have some fun too--ya know?
Post a Comment