Micah enjoying the feast
I have to brag a bit. I made these awesome turkey burgers last night. I felt like Bobby Flay would be so proud of me! I made burgers as though we were making turkey meatloaf, and instead of heating up the oven, we heated up the grill--ohhhhh. We used a french loaf as the bun and instead of lettuce, I used some yummy cilantro. Yummy to my tummy!
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
6 just gotta say::
You go, girl!!
is that mold on the bread? oh well I ate it anyway! LOL
that sounds soooo yummy!
that looks so good!!!!
can i put this on the food blog?? please?
it looks delish! :)
sure!!!!
Post a Comment