Do you remember me telling you last week the joys of turning on the camera
only to find the battery dead. Charge required. I will not bore you with all
the lego and marcus videos the boys produce and direct each day
but, I thought I would show you a few of their shots. The eye they have is
really amazing.
I wouldn't say they are professional yet....But, with a little practice, who knows what can happen!
I know!
Even now, as I post this, I hear Seth in the other room "where's the camera"? hehe.
And that's my post for the day! A thought, a whisper, a special glimpse in the minds of our kids. The truth is, I'm glad we have kept these pictures. As the years fly by, the snap shots will be wonderful memories of the fun they had together. Like my sisters and I had, swimming, late night talks. Sticking together even now. Holding on to one another, because these moments go too fast, and soon our kids will be making their own legacy with their children.
3 just gotta say::
Some of those pix are great! I find myself thinking about whether the boys will have cameras next summer.
Fun. We're planning on getting Hannah a camera for Christmas, so it will be fun to see what she takes pictures of.
a great post!!! so funny...you have great kids.
Post a Comment