The person I look up to us my Aunt April (we call her Bepo). I admire her for may reasons. She is a missionary in Romania. She is really nice, and writes wonderfully.
Bepo moved to Galati, Romania almost 3 years ago. She works with her husband at a center for kids.
Bepo helps them with school, and teaches the kids about Jesus. She has a big heart that loves everyone.
My Aunt does lots of things for us. Whenever they come home to visit she brings something for us from Romania. She is always creative in what she brings.
She writes beautiful poems and stories. Bepo blogs almost everyday which makes it a great way for us to read her work.
My Aunt is pregnant with her first baby. I know she will be a wonderful mom because she is and awesome, funny and beautiful aunt.
That is why I admire her.
Sarah wrote this for a school assignment. She had to write about someone she admired. I thought I would share it with you all today, because she made me so proud!

7 just gotta say::
wow - she totally gets exactly who April is! Good job, Sarah!
I'm so proud of my sister (April) and proud of my niece (Sarah) !!
Sarah I think you take after Bepo especially in your writing skillz. Love you lots!
I am proud too and I'm not technically family. Way to go, Sarah and an AWESOME role model you have in your Auntie.
How sweet!
you made me cry...thanks Sarah! I love you!!!
i love u 2
Sarah that is so precious of you to admire your Aunt April..I admire you for admiring her. She is an awesome role model. Love you, gamma
Post a Comment