Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nablopomo #2

A runway model, a cowboy and Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean (seth was not meaning to give the finger. my only pic of him!!! See below :) ).



Why do kids like taking the camera so much? All the videos, snap shots, silly posses. I find the silliest moments captured on our camera (usually with Baby Marcus involved).  Well, it happened again. The one night you need a camera, to grab those memories of the homemade costumes, wouldn't you know it, "change battery pack" comes up on the little screen!!!!
Halloween night we went to our church's event.  Sarah and I ran a booth for half of it.  They really encourage the adults to dress up too, and not wanting to spend the money on a costume for myself, I had to come up with something creative in our own closet.  A very stylish tourist indeed!! The straps to my binoculars broke, and you can't see my stylin black socks and oh so trendy shoes, but you get the idea.

5 just gotta say::

Kindra said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tourist idea...very cute! Way to reduce, reuse and recycle!!!

JamieB said...

man, you look HOT!
love all of the costumes. i laughed out loud when i saw Seth and the finger!!
haha

Christy said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun night. :)

april said...

you are a stylish tourist...cute, Jo!

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

Do I recognize that hat????